Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

"I like to move it move it..I like to move it move it"

OK so this blog is mainly going to serve as a jumping start for me..literally! : ) I'm in hopes that it gives me the inspiration to do what I love! Staying in shape.

Yoga, Pilates, jogging and running..especially coming home at the end of the day thowing on those work out clothes and just going at it.. I love it all. There's a cleanse out there that gives me great complexion and promises to help me stay in shape..what!? sign me up, I'm on it! Lets not talk about the endless possibilites you can have with a salad, and fruit.

Let's fast forward 3 years later and one kid under my belt. Honestly at the end of the day now, I jsut want to snuggle up on the couch with a movie and some popcorn or great book and a cup of tea. Jogging, doing yoga, ugh..I still on occasion do those things, but keeping a schedule and being consistent is getting to be a royal pain. Esp, when one doesn't want to go to bed at their bed time and you realize ack it's already ten o clock, well..tomorrow..only to be repeated again the next night.

So hence this blog to hopefully keep me motivated and going. I'm not looking to lose weight jsut get in shape, and if I manage to help myself do so..yay!!! if what I do helps someone else.. even better!!! : )

0 comments: