Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Getting back in to the groove...

Wow.. time does fly. Lets see in the last year or so I've had a son and gained a FEW just a few pounds..needless to say.. those FEW pounds must go. I'm 4'9" and typically I weigh around 85 -90 pounds anything extra and things start to feel heavy like I've got concrete blocks for shoes.

Anyhow after not really working out for the last 3 months of my pregnancy and then the two months after... things are a little rough in getting into the groove of a full blown workout.. I mean seriously if I could have reached through my screen and slapped Jillian Michaels.. I would have. That 30 day shred is no joke, and I am quite certain it gets the job done if you stick with it... but 5 minutes after I put it in... I hit the stop button and said I'll try again tomorrow. It's been about a month and well I have yet to summon up the courage to put that DVD back on.

About a week ago I decided enough is enough is enough - I've got to get back into shape, that and I'd like to go shopping for some non maternity clothing.
To help me do that.. I have been using EXERCISE TVs 30 day workout plan - Its set up in a calendar form so each day starting at day 1 you log on click on the 20 minute video. For each week they give you two days off. The workouts are easy enough to keep you encouraged and coming back but yet get you going that you work up a sweat.

I think I am loving this months second day workout where you actually do somewhat of a dance. I also love the fact that you can do a print off and tick off each exercise that you do.


0 comments: