Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bounce Bounce Baby

Darn you cake in a cup! MUST. STOP. THESE. CRAVINGS. NOW. It has got to be the quickest and easiest thing to put together, and it goes down so damn nice... ugh.. I will do everyone a deed and NOT post that recipe.

Turns out my son is a lot more work than I imagined, I had it in my head that it was going to be a walk in the park like my daughter. *que birds singing and music playing with butterflies dancing around* He is the OPPOSITE.. in every sense of the word. But I love that little man, even with my tired grainy eyes..when he smiles and I manage to see it... it just melts my heart and makes me keep going..well that and the truck load of coffee that I seem to be consuming.


On the plus side..I've still managed to work in some form of exercise aside from bouncing on my workout ball all day long while holding my little man.

So if ever you find your self in the same predicament - a baby that likes to be held on a 24/7 basis - These work well for keeping them entertained and you get some nice toned legs in the process.

Lunges

Lunges with a side twist - he esp. loves this when he is trying to go to sleep.

Squats - He loves that up and down bouncing motion.

Calf raises - another up and down motion that he likes.

As far as the arms... haha holding a baby all day should be work enough.

I jsut need to figure out a way to get some ab time in.


0 comments: