Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

I truly believe that for myself I did not know what it was to be a parent until I had my son, seriously. My daughter and I were so in tune with each other it was like having a little side kick, or best friend following me all day..My son.. a whole other story, that guy..I love him, I do, but wow - He's work...tiring work, the kind that at the end of the day you want to fall on your face and just not get up.

So, after not working out fully for some time now, I truly think I just lost that desire to actually move around.. because at the end of the day... I didn't want to move, I wanted to veg out and well not eat veggies, and scheduling a time to work out seemed like a black cloud looming over my head at the end of the day.

But I know my body and there is no way that it can stay in a vegitated state for long, on top of that if I didn'r try to do SOMETHING the carbs I've been consuming and have been hiding out were bound to make an embarrassing appearance one way or the other..so best combat that situation now.

My son (love that guy) just turned a year, and maybe that was his magical number..I don't know, all I know is...he plays...miraculously.. on his own now..he's still clingy and needs me more than my daughter did, but I can  sneak in a workout or two during the week now on my own.. without having him strapped to me, or using him as my weights. With that said I have really been wanting to kick up my fitness routine and get back into the shape I was before I had him, so I entered MODERNMOMS Gunner Challenge not really thinking I would actually get it, but figured I'd give it a shot anyway.. lo and behold I check my email to find that I actually won the VIP pass to take part in his 8 week fitness prorgram.


Throughout The Gunnar Challenge, Gunnar himself will guide you with daily video workouts, based on techniques he uses with his celebrity clients to target weight loss and look their best – helping you set your goals and keeping you accountable to make sure you reach them. You’ll not only have access to Gunnar, but a supportive online community to share messages of encouragement and success, as well as daily meal plans so you’re changing yourself inside and out during the 8 weeks.


I'M EXCITED!!!!!!!! and I can't wait to start. The program begins on May 21st, so if you are interested.. sign up!!!! If you sign up now at www.GunnarChallenge.com you will receive a 30.00 discount.


So here's to getting fit.




0 comments: